Basic Course in Robotics
- Learn robotics in just 7 days.
- You need to study this course daily for 2 hours – up to 7 days.
- Any student from 7th standard and above, can take this course.
- You need to do the practicals on our robotic kit, which you can purchase for extra fees of Rs.1800/-
- Check the details of our kit on this link.
- However, you can learn the theory part only, without purchasing the kit or perform the practical experiments on your own microcontroller ATMega8/16 board.
- Learn complete hardware of basic robotics.
- Learn complete basic programming techniques in C language.
- Fully tested 15 programs included in this course, for your practical experimentation.
Note: You will need to download and install our LEVEL-2 robotics software before starting to learn this course. To download click on this link.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level 7th std or above
- Language English
- Students 73
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Chapter #1: Introduction
If you are a student of 7th standard and above, the first know that why you must learn robotics.
Chapter #2: Decimal, Binary & Hexadecimal
In this chapter we shall learn three basic number systems: binary, hexadecimal and then decimal.
Chapter #3: Know the microcontroller & hardware
In following photographs you will study the hardware of your robotic kit. Observe each photo and remember the different names and working of the hardware of the kit.
Chapter #4: Basics of ‘C’ Programming
In this chapter, we shall study the basics of 'C' programming required to understand and control the robot.
Chapter #5: How to write robotic programs?
Now in this chapter we shall study about writing simple programs of robotics. With these programs you will be able to control your robotic kit easily.
Chapter #6: Introduction to microcontrollers
Let us take a look at the basics of microcontrollers and understand the microcontroller used in our course.