It is a general attitude of a student, that he/she considers bifocal vocational electronics as secondary. But its not true! If you learn the subject conceptually and systematically, then only you will be able to grasp the syllabus contents and prepare it for best possible scoring…! So what are facts about bifocal electronics? Just read on…
- This subject is purely an applied science subject and hence practicals must be performed by the student in his/her college.
- You can understand the theory of the subject quite well, if you really perform the practical experiments.
- The entire syllabus of 11th & 12th bifocal vocational electronics is useful in any branch of engineering.
- By studying this subject, you can learn the hardware of computer science, which is very useful for making bright career in hardware engineering.
- Studying this subject, the student get good enough knowledge of electrical branch as well.
- The subject is equally useful for the students going for IT engineering and Computer Engineering.
- The students of bifocal electronics can make great career in Robotics Engineering (taking major as robotics, embedded systems or system automation as Major) after completing B.E. or B.Tech. i.e. going of M.E. or M.Tech.
- Systematic study of 11th & 12th bifocal vocational electronics syllabus creates great confidence in a student if he takes admission in Communication Electronics (E & TC), Industrial Electronics, Power Electronics, since these branches are the hottest i.e. most demanding branches of engineering.
- Since the subject is divided into two parts: Applied Electronics & Digital Electronics, the student gets vast knowledge related to industrial technology, medical technology, measuring instruments, instrumentation engineering, communication electronics, basic binary science, logical analysis of digital circuits and memory architecture of computer hardware. All this is systematically and beautifully included in the most interesting syllabus of this subject.
- This course has 200 marks in HSC boards examination. Also the student passed in 12th electronics can replace the marks of Chemistry subject by Electronics to secure admission in engineering college. However, we suggest to check for the facility of replacing marks of Chemistry with Electronics for current admission process. See below given comments.
So I think, its the best possible alternative to learn in modern technology education. I will suggest you to read following articles written by me to clear up your ideas about this subject in details.
- Bifocal vocational electronics: an important subject for your applied career
- Must Do Facts for 12th Vocational Electronics Students
- What is the meaning of Bifocal term in vocational courses? What are the advantages of these courses?
- 12th Electronics HSC Board marking scheme details
Your feedback on this article is welcome.