The University Grant Commission (U.G.C.) desires that the website built by the college/institution/university or any organisation engaged in educational field and taking admission to various course in their institution must follow the below given rules for creating and maintaining the website of the institution.
- Relevant domain name with either .org or .edu or .academy extension for all Indian websites
- Full contact information
- Google map to locate the institution
- All relevant information regarding admission procedure, availability of seats etc. in various courses.
- Profile of teachers >> faculty-wise
- Calendar of activities in the institution to be conducted throughout the academic year
- All students centric facilities available in the institution especially hostels, transport, etc.
- Research output of the institution and the details of papers published by each of the teacher/assistant professor/associate professor with their abstracts and citation index details also.
In this connection Vidyasagar Academy has expert faculties to assist you in creating your own Google Scholar Account and calculate your citation index based on UGC rules. Contact us for details. We have already helped number of lectures, professors all over in Maharashtra for the same. You, too, can contact us and get easy help.
COMMITTEE BASED REQUIREMENTS
- The placement profile of the pass-outs of the institution
- All relevant approvals from statutory bodies
- The structure of the free charged for each course along with other funds like institutions development fund, etc.
- Details of students grievance redressal mechanism
- Name with profile, of the nodal officer for students facilities services
- Scholarships/free-ships available
- Accreditation ranking of the institution
- Details of departments which have been recognised as the Center of excellence by the statutory and funding bodies.
Note: This information and order has been declared by the UGC to all colleges/institutions/universities/organisations operating under UGC on July 02, 2015. Failing to do this upto the end of this year, the concerned institution will have to bear lots of problems.
Download the .pdf copy of this document: [ddownload id=”8927″ text=”Rules of UGC”], (File Size: [ddownload_filesize id=”8927″], Count: [ddownload_count id=”8927″])