Any student in distant location can take our DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM. We provide two types of DLP courses, as follows.
Bifocal Vocational Electronics DLP Course
This course is mainly designed for the students of 11-12th bifocal electronics students of India (excluding J&K). But it is equally useful for the students learning in any of the following streams:
- Engineering students (all electronics streams, partial syllabus covered)
- Polytechnic students (all electronics streams, partial syllabus covered)
- Indonesian Electronics Technology HSC, NSW course
- Nepal Diploma in electronics engineering (CTEVT) course
- Pakistan NISTE DAE course
Robotics DLP Course
In the distance learning course of robotics, we provide only our Level-2 course i.e. FUNDAMENTALS OF ROBOTICS. The total span of this course is just 15 days. But the student can continue to ask his queries, difficulties, etc. upto one month from the date of admission to this course.
The package of the course contains one multipurpose ATMega16 based robotic kit, complete notes for self learning, software and read-made programmes CD with a well planned time table.