Vidyasagar sir who has designed and set these papers for those students who have never studied 11-12th electronics subject in these two years.
And now as the exam is coming up, you must have woken up…!
Ok! We can understand your PCM study pressure! So Vidyasagar sir suggests the following points about these papers. Note them carefully.
- We suggest to use our most effective and simple notes for your complete study. Available on our online store.
- First solve all these papers as OPEN BOOK TEST i.e. refer our notes or book while solving the questions in this paper.
- Give a gap of 2-3 days after first solving.
- Then again solve these papers, WITHOUT USING ANY BOOKS OR NOTES.
- That’s it…!
- If you follow all these steps sincerely, Vidyasagar Sir says that you should guaranteedly score more than 80% marks in HSC Board Examination.
- So wish you all the best…!
- If you have any difficulty about your study you can contact Vidyasagar Sir, through our contact form.
More Downloads for Electronics Students
12th Electronics First Terminal Exam Question Paper II 411.11 KB 9 downloadsDownload the complete question paper, by clicking the following link. We provide...
12th Electronics First Terminal Exam Question Paper I 380.76 KB 7 downloadsDownload the complete question paper, by clicking the following link. We provide...
11th Electronics First Terminal Exam Question Paper II 321.06 KB 2 downloadsDownload the complete question paper, by clicking the following link. We provide...
Simple explanation on RS Flip Flop (free .pdf file) 179.92 KB 898 downloadsVidyasagar Academy, Akola is a trusted name in the field of education. If you liked...
Definitions, Terminologies, Parameters & Phrases in Electronics & Physics 7.75 MB 558 downloadsVidyasagar Academy, Akola is a trusted name in the field of education. If you liked...
Exam season downloads
- Free download of great collection of 11-12th Top colleges bifocal electronics paper solutions.
- You can purchase our PERFECT ANSWERS BOOK at this link
- Download practical booklets of 12th standard with readings. | Electronics | Physics | Chemistry |
- The free downloads of EVS projects now available on this link. Search from number of posts given.
- New batch of short term robotics certificate course, started on Monday 28 Nov. Next batch on 05 Dec. Take online admission.
- Preparing for HSC 2017 Exam? The short revision course 12th bifocal electronics will start soon. For more information, contact us.
- Exam season videos lectures – watch on YouTube. Learn 11-12th electronics at home.
So we request you to write Google Review for us!
Writen Google Review